- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- York Chiropractic
and Oriental Medicine486 S. Spring Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126(630) 834-8536
Call, Text or Email
HoursMonday9:00a - 6:30pTuesday9:00a - 12:00pWednesday9:00a - 6:30pThursdayBy AppointmentFriday9:00a - 5:00pSaturday8:00a - 12:00pSundayClosed
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •